Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.Search Single Senior Men | Search Single Senior Women
A little about me...
I am interested in finding my new best friend. I love to laugh, I would much rather laugh than cry. I try to see the glass as at least half full and don't tolerate negativity. I have been blessed with a job I love 99 per cent of the time and the other 1 percent is not enough to change my perspective. I work out to keep healthy enough to do the things I want to do. I love to travel and have a long bucket list that I have hardly made a dent in. Many things interest me and I am usually up for new adventures. If they involve reptiles, not so much. I have one son and two stepsons, all of whom live in different states.
About the one I'm looking for...
Someone with a great sense of humor is a must. A desire to travel. A little soccer knowledge would be a plus. I like to dance so a passing acquaitance with the shag would be nice. Healthy and happy would be the defining words. Nice is such a simple word, but it speaks volumes. It is said that you can tell a lot about someone by the way they treat strangers, particularly waitresses. I would want to be with someone who is nice and respects others (especially me).
I'd just like to add...
I can take care of myself quite well and don't need to be taken care of. I would like to find someone who I can enjoy life's gifts with, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and laughs easily and sometimes at themselves. I don't mean to be rude, but I won't respond to snyone who does not post a picture and take the time to write a little about themselves.
Meet Senior Singles
in your State