Already a Member?
email:
password:  

Search for Local Senior Singles

Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.

Search Single Senior Men  |  Search Single Senior Women

HISTORYTEACHE

Manchester NH, USA
 
  • Male
  • 61 years old
  • 6' 1" tall
  • Stocky
  • White/Gray hair - Hazel eyes
  • White / Caucasian
  • Non-Smoker
  • Teacher / Professor / Education (occupation)
  • Masters (education)
  • $35,001 to $50,000 (income)
  • Looking for: Serious Relationship, Travel Partner, Casual Relationship, Friendship
  • Divorced
  • Has 1 child
  • Other (religion)
  • Some other viewpoint (political affiliation)
  • Manchester, NH (where I grew up)
 
Greeting

A little about me...
Teacher/student, love outdoors but not as active as I was in my 20's, 30's and 40's. Love hiking and canoeing to do outdoor photography. Also love to sketch and generally be outdoors when I find the time. Enjoy playing the guitar and listening to blues, folk and traditional music.
Curious and love to exchange ideas in discourse and/or friendly debates. Enjoy talking about current events. Watch Democracy Now, John Stewart and documentaries. I love to watch historical dramas, read historical fiction and David McCullough is my favorite author.
Sensitive, compassionate, curious and accepting of people where they are in their lives. Believe that 97% of people are deep-down decent. Unfortunately, the other 3% cause the major problems of the world, and we need to be aware of that and act accordingly. Having said that I see my cup as a half-full and full of possibilities.
What makes me a great partner? Well I really can't answer that intelligently since many factors come into play; some of which I am aware of and others I am not. I guess a simple answer would be it depends on what you are looking for in what you consider a great partner. If it is someone that I just described, then I am; if it isn't then I am not.

About the one I'm looking for...
Someone with a similar perspective on the world as well as similar interests. Looking to get or stay in shape in order to do outdoor activities, learn more about themselves and people around them, as well as enjoy what each other can offer in terms of encouragement, support and nurturance.

I'd just like to add...
I am not looking for someone who is a cookie version of myself. Just know chances of a relationship working has certain basic "ingredients." Besides interests, chemistry, healthy boundaries and effective communication are all important in any relationship. Recently modified "retirement plans" to include going to school in preparation to be an educational consultant. Possibility of moving overseas as well.