A little about me...
Things that I would want you to know about me are:
- Half of my family is Asian and I love it! Pulling in and seeking out experiences that embrace a wide and culturally diverse life is essential to me.
- I enrich my life by understanding others and how they tick.
- I try to stay present and realize that the less that I fuss about what my future might look like, the more it will unfold perfectly for me. My life is more about being than doing.
- I've been a daughter, sister, mother, partner, wife, manager, cancer survivor but none of these is truly my essence. What is? You'll have to find out.
- I experience more joy, less stress, and a deep sense of contentment about life than ever before. I find great pleasure in small things and am an unflappable person when faced with issues/problems in life.
- I am happy sharing a simple picnic as well as dressing up for a special occasion or just for the fun of it. Most of my life, however, is lived on the simpler side with dashes of wildness and abandon, and time to savor.
About the one I'm looking for...
I want someone who:
• likes to travel and explore places near and far
• likes to explore emotional, psychological, and spiritual places - has a heart big enough to embrace my children/grandchildren.
• has a strong brain but is not ruled by it. I enjoy ideas but I also operate in a very intuitive manner.
• wants to find a way to share spiritually - to create a sanctuary and sacred space for our partnership.
• wants to witness each other's lives more than 'fix' them.
• moves easily among many kinds of people. I have friends of all classes and don't want to be confined to a particular social/economic group.
• has a soft spot in his heart for those without power. - laughs easily, especially at ourselves!
I'd just like to add...
I am an independent person, able to do all kinds of things by myself but I would prefer having a partner to share the important parts of our lives. One thing I do want to say is that I am not willing to start a long distance relationship, I think building a relationship requires the reality of day-to-day experiences and that means being close by.
Q. Do you enjoy cooking?
A. I quite like cooking
Q. How patient do you consider yourself?
A. Very patient
Q. Are you romantic?
A. A little romantic
Q. How punctual are you typically?
A. Always on time
Q. Do you enjoy going to the movies?
A. Like it a lot
Q. How much do you enjoy going to live theatre?
A. Like it a lot
Q. How much do you like reading?
A. I love it
My Top Interests:
Nature and Outdoors
My garden and my property in the Gorge. I like to be a good steward of both. They bring me peace and renewal in my life.
Travel enriches our human experience and reenforces how lucky we are to be living in this place and time. Then home is even sweeter.
Family and Friends
I am actively involved in raising my two granddaughters and feel that it is part of my responsibility to launch them into their amazing lives. My family is a cultural experience unto itself and that provides many enlightening and funny experiences.
Message Starter Ideas
This member would like to know one or more of the following about you:
Q. Do you like to read? What is your favorite book?
Q. Is family important to you? Describe your relationship with your family?
Q. If two of your closest friends were asked to describe you what do you think they would say?
Q. Do you like to travel? If you could go anywhere where would you?