A little about me...
I'm adventurous, affectionate and fun-loving, romantic and playful, open, honest and loyal. I love to laugh and make others laugh, as well. I'm looking for a guy to share life's adventures. Interested? I have a full time job that I love and friends and family that I cherish with whom I enjoy spending time. The only thing missing right now is a partner - could it be you.
About the one I'm looking for...
I am looking for a man that is honest and open, empathetic and loyal, romantic, affectionate and playful. Of course, he must love to laugh so that he will laugh at my jokes. I would love to find someone who will accept me for who I am.
I'd just like to add...
The Six Things I Couldn't Live Without -- in no particular order:
1. There is nothing like a St. Louis Cardinals game. I definitely could not ever do without my favorite team. I've even been known to travel out of town to watch them play. I need someone to be my baseball buddy. Interested?
2. Give me the peaceful solitude of the ocean. I could watch it for hours. And I'm really not picky where - just make it any tropical paradise.
3. I could never be what I am today without my amazing, loving and supportive family. We enjoy spending time together so much. My two very successful grown children make me so very proud.
4. Life would be miserable without my fabulous circle of friends, some for more than thirty years. I would not want to be without socializing with them and, hopefully, some new friends, too!
5. Have I mentioned that I adore fishing in cold, fast moving water? Gotta love those rainbow trout. Will you be my fishing buddy?
6. Who would want to live without travel? It is fascinating to me to learn about new places, people and things. I would love to have a travel companion.
Q. Do you enjoy cooking?
A. I really enjoy cooking
Q. How patient do you consider yourself?
A. Very patient
Q. Are you romantic?
A. Extremely romantic
Q. How punctual are you typically?
A. Always early
Q. Do you enjoy going to the movies?
A. Like it a lot
Q. How much do you enjoy going to live theatre?
A. Like it a lot
Q. How much do you like reading?
A. I enjoy it