Already a Member?
email:
password:  

Search for Local Senior Singles

Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.

Search Single Senior Men  |  Search Single Senior Women

GONZALEZ1EA

Noblesville IN, USA
 
  • Male
  • 51 years old
  • 5' 11" tall
  • About average
  • Black hair - Brown eyes
  • Latino / Hispanic
  • Social Smoker
  • Divorced
  • Has 2 children
  • Puerto Rico (where I grew up)
 
Greeting

A little about me...
Read the horoscope sign Taurus and that's 75% of who I am, the other 25% you would have to get to know me or ask my friends and family.

About the one I'm looking for...
Just be yourself, you are a unique person and that's the person I want to know. I know it takes time and patience but in the end it's better to be true and of course yourself.

I'd just like to add...
Send me a message.