Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.Search Single Senior Men | Search Single Senior Women
A little about me...
My philosophy is simple: Any day on this side of the dirt is a good day! I can be quite witty, extremely charming, energetic, creative and spontaneous as well as loving and generous with my time and affection. I’ve been divorced many years and left all my emotional baggage at the airport in 1994.
Self-employed in the IT industry for more than a dozen years, I sometimes travel for work. It has begun to get old, though, and I’m thinking seriously about downsizing myself. I’ve climbed the corporate ladder only to find that the air isn’t any better at the top. These days, I want to enjoy my life, not work myself to death.
I have many life goals and it may be necessary that I live well past 100 in order to accomplish all of them. In fact, one of my hobbies is quilt design and it may take that long just to use up all the fabric I’ve accumulated. I also enjoy photography and the subsequent scrapbooking that is required. I’m an intermediate-level stained glass artist and also enjoy antiquing and interior design. I’m what you’d call a life-long learner and am currently trying my hand at graphic design. Obviously, I’m not lazy.
About the one I'm looking for...
Traits I’m looking for in a gentleman (and you MUST be one) are listed below in no particular order (except #1) and is by no means a complete list. There is a thirteen volume set of “Rules for Dating my Mother “ painstakingly compiled by my only child with footnotes from my son-in-law and two little grandsons. What is important to me? Someone who:
(1) is a disciple of Christ
(2) doesn’t take themselves too seriously
(3) is honest
(4) has integrity
(5) is emotionally available
(6) is quick to laugh and slow to anger
(7) is spontaneous
(8) loves the “oldies” and hasn’t been the same since the Doobie Brothers broke up
(9) drinks coffee (I can’t be responsible for my actions without one cup in the morning)
(10) loves the arts -- but not too high brow -- I don’t do opera
(11) respects that everybody needs “alone time”
(12) loves animals. This is a deal-breaker. Don’t worry, though, I only have one little 7-pound dog who is just under a year old. It has been my experience that anybody who doesn’t love animals is (at the very least) suspicious and (at most) may be a serial killer in waiting … or maybe I’m over-reacting.
I'd just like to add...
If you like picnics, Christmas, walking in the rain, dancing, holding hands and the company of friends, then maybe we should meet. Most importantly, if reading all this hasn't bored you or made you tired, this might be the start of something. If you promise not to make me watch hours and hours of sports on TV, I promise not to make you watch chick flicks.
Meet Senior Singles
in your State