A little about me...
I am a very out going lady. I love to volunteer to help people. I am a speech pathologist. I am easy going and always finding ways to laugh. I love good conversation. . LIfe is short. I want to make a difference in this world. I would like to find a partner that would like to be real, tell the truth, and be able to look into my eyes and enjoy my company.
About the one I'm looking for...
I want anyone I meet to be honest, fun, likes people, and likes to dance. I am a real person with no hidden agenda.
I love someone that likes to hug and hold hands. I love to buy little things to surprise my guy with to make him smile.
Being thought about when you are not right in front of someone is a wonderful feeling. I am really a good person and this life is a gift so we must do good and enjoy each minute.
I'd just like to add...
1. go out to eat then go dancing to music from the 60s and 70s
2. watch a movie on a couch holding hands
3. sit around a campfire, make s'mores and just hug
4. to sit on my backyard swing being in the arms of someone that is real, looking at the stars
5. taking a motorcyle ride or a car ride in the country and maybe stop at the little shops along the way to see things that are different
at the end of the work day wouldnt it be nice to know there is someone that cares just about you and wants to make you smile and holds you till you are calm and relaxed Gosh is that so hard to ask of someone> nope just ask!
Meet Senior Singles
in your State