A little about me...
I believe my match is out there, we just have to find each other.
This is briefly who I am:
• Warm, affectionate, woman looking for friendship leading to romance
• Been divorced & on my own for over 20 years
• Sometimes my independence is great, and other times it gets lonely
• Enjoy nature – thunderstorms to rainbows & lions, tigers & bears,
• Adventuresome spirit
• Love to laugh. Humor & Comedy are essential to life, aren't they?
• Also love starry nights, dark chocolate & coffee
• Music taste is huge, but Elvis, Andre Bocelli, & Il Divo are favorites
• A true Optimist, viewing the glass as half full
• Yet, I am also a Realist. Can live with life on life's terms
• Believe in many social causes & volunteer for several of them
• Always working or playing in professional or community theaters (technical or administratively)
• Have a full, active life, and several solid, long-term friendships, but still waiting for that "Special Someone" to come along.
Are you that person?
About the one I'm looking for...
Must be honest & straight forward. Looking for a romantic, compassionate companion. One who not only cares about our relationship, but current events and what is going on in the world. Must like cats
(I have a Himilayan named Gracie).. Chemistry between us is very important. It is a joy for me to hold hands and show little displays of affection, even in public, so would look for that in a mate tool Hopefully, has a love for the arts, especially live theatre, an interest in music of various types, and enjoys laughter and humor.
I am looking for someone who can teach me about their interests, hobbies, and what they enjoy as well.
I'd just like to add...
After some brief chat on here, then a phone call or two, let's meet in a public place for coffee or possibly a walk. Life is short and I am not interested in pursuing a relationship that has no future. I will not spend much time writing back and forth to each other. A meeting tells a lot about where we will want to head.
Then, for a first date, I believe it should be something safe that both me of us would enjoy. I would be content going out to eat, or for a nice, strolling walk, but I would be even more happy to visit an aquarium such as the one in Baltimore. I have not yet been to the aquarium in Camden, New Jersey, so that would be a good choice too. Since I enjoy observing animals, going to a zoo would be fun as well (Even though I am not very happy that they are caged). I am not really looking for pen pals. I think I have been clear: I would want to meet shortly after we had built an acquaintance on here so that we would both know which direction we would want to pursue.
Meet Senior Singles
in your State