A little about me...
Easy-going and eclectic, I have a wide range of likes and interests, and I love to explore new things...especially the quirky and the off-beat.
Formerly nimble (think athletic teddy bear), I'm smarter than I look, older than I play, hipper than I seem, geekier than I oughta be, and feistier than you read about. Have been told by more than one that I'm "about as cute as they come."
A good day for me would include checking out a museum, exploring a new neighborhood on a winter afternoon, finding the best farmers' market, perfect diner or friendly pub in the spring, digging my toes into a sand on a summer afternoon, or hiking through a light drizzle in the autumn woods...and ending it with an evening of live music in a small venue, a great restaurant, or over a sensible glass of wine, a sassy little cocktail, or a good pint of beer (or three) would make it even better.
I have a wide palate and love indulging it -- artistically, culturally, musically, socially, globally, and gastronomically. Just need a partner in crime to make it even more worthwhile.
There's more here than meets the eye. I doubt you'll be disappointed.
About the one I'm looking for...
* is comfortable in her own skin...and can make others feel the same about themselves.
* is confident enough to share her intelligence and wisdom in a way that makes others feel smarter and wiser, too.
* smiles easily, pouts cutely, and laughs fully.
* holds her convictions deeply, but who is able to joke about them at the same time.
* loves kids and animals, whether her own or others...and who shows compassion to the weak and the lost.
* someone who contributes to the planet, giving more than taking.
* loves to dance, even if it isn't perfect...and who loves to sing, even if it isn't pretty...and who can bring out the dance and the song in me.
* who celebrates her beauty, no matter how and where it shows. Remember...tan lines are sexy, but smile lines are sexier. And curves are good. Very good.
I'd just like to add...
Hoping to find someone who is seeking the simple and the subtle, trying to make sense of it. Open to starting slow and building something...but definitely want a meaningful, ongoing, serious connection...and open to where love and life lead.
Q. Do you enjoy cooking?
A. I quite like cooking
Q. How patient do you consider yourself?
A. Quite patient
Q. Are you romantic?
A. Very romantic
Q. How punctual are you typically?
A. Often early
Q. Do you enjoy going to the movies?
A. Love it
Q. How much do you enjoy going to live theatre?
A. Love it
Q. How much do you like reading?
A. I love it