Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.Search Single Senior Men | Search Single Senior Women
A little about me...
I am very funny, spontaneous, caring and truthful. I find it easy to act on the belief that a person is not old until regrets takes the place of dreams.
Play History: Peace Corps Volunteer in the Dominican Republic; First licesed pre-kindergarden teacher in NYC; President of large D.C. based Nation Child Advocacy Association; Cornell University faculity –4 years teaching Child Development; Started my own business in 1981 and now my employees do most of the work so I can play, dine, care for a special partner in my life.
I believe we come into relationships as a “package” that won’t basically be changed. The important thing is to love and accept the whole “package,” even though we will perceive some flaws.
I personally like discovering a person’s special strengths and explicitly conversing with this person about their special strengths. In return I like when my partner seeks out and communicates my strengths. This should be a natural give and take, not a quid-pro-quo sequence of conversations.
About the one I'm looking for...
I am looking for someone who is warm, supportive, honest, keeps commitments, and is either off the wall funny or enjoys someone like myself who is told I am very funny.
Someone who often says, “TMF” (Too Much Information) and I would NOT be a good match.
I like to hold hand hands and cuddle. The important thing to me about intimacy is not when, or how often, but open communication about each other’s needs and desires.
• I am looking for a partner who lives in or near the Delray Beach area.
• I look young, think young, and am looking for a partner who is at least a few years younger than myself.
• I am not looking for, expecting, or want to be romantically intimate until we are both emotionally ready and comfortable.
I'd just like to add...
Longevity: Don’t be intimidated by genealogy. See last bullet.
• I often need space to do my own thing and hope my partner likes space to do her own thing. I trust we will stop everything if one of us needs special compassionate support over a short or long period of time.
• I work out and am in excellent shape.
• My partner does not need to be intimidated by my long life expectancy (This is written with tongue-in- cheek, but may also be relevant to some.) Mom lived to nine-nine. In photo # six she is playing ping-pong with me. She had two sisters who died in their hundreds. Dad died at 91 due to diabetes. Dad’s brother, and sister died at 97 and 100 respectively. They were all mentally active until the last year of life.
Meet Senior Singles
in your State