Already a Member?
email:
password:  

Search for Local Senior Singles

Search pictures and profiles of Senior Singles near you right now. Discover how online dating sites make finding singles in the United States, Canada, and all over the world simple, safe and fun! Once you browse profiles and pictures start flirting, messaging and connecting with other members of the SeniorPeopleMeet.com community. Search today and find other sexy, intelligent singles for casual dating or a serious relationship in your area.

Search Single Senior Men  |  Search Single Senior Women

CORSAIRMECH02

Denmark SC, USA
 
  • Male
  • 63 years old
  • 6' 0" tall
  • A few extra pounds
  • White/Gray hair - Blue eyes
  • White / Caucasian
  • Non-Smoker
  • Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering (occupation)
  • College (education)
  • I'd rather not say (income)
  • Looking for: Marriage, Serious Relationship, Travel Partner, Casual Relationship, Friendship, Pen Pal
  • Never Married
  • Has no children
  • Christian (religion)
  • Conservative (political affiliation)
  • pet: None
  • Denmark, SC (where I grew up)
 
Greeting

A little about me...
I am a native South Carolinian, I enjoy most kinds of music but big band, jazz, folk, and clasical are my favorites. I'm an outdoor kind of guy and grew up on the farm I live on now. I've lived in the city but I prefer the country. I have worked in aviation most of my life and worked as a contract wiring inspector building passenger planes in SC. I enjoy being with an atractive woman and spoiling her just a little....not too much..;o)

Something you need to understand is that I am the primary care giver for my mom who turned 95 in March, 2013, we live together on our farm. I have a very good support team that I can call on if I need to go out of town or if I am at work and need the support. I spent 10 days at the EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI in 2012 and all was well at home, so the team works. Mom still can take care of most things herself, I just help....;o)

Over the past 27 years I have done a lot of community service work as a member of the SC State Guard (SCSG). I was the Executive Officer of the Aviation Detachment until it was de-activated in 2011 and went on active reserve. I am now active with AERObridge, a 501(c)3 volunteer organization that responds to disasters utilizing business class jets and small planes.

About the one I'm looking for...
I prefer tall women but that is not an absolute. She is educated, takes good care of herself, is articulate, a good conversationalist, has a good sense of humor, is family oriented, careing, compasionate, passionate, knows how to treat a good man, a friend, team player, affectionate. Has a good heart. A big plus is if she has musical tallent and .......lol... can bait her own hook and take the fish off.....lol. I'm looking for a partner to do fun things with.

I'd just like to add...
Most strong relationships have to be give and take from both partners....sometimes one gives 10% and the other takes 90%, then another time it may switch. You also have to be able to talk about anything. I think I am more a giver than a taker, at least I try to be, but you will have to decide that for yourself. I don't mind trying new things and going new places. You have a lifetime of experiences like me that may be different from mine, and probably are, that gives us a lot to talk about when we meet.